Global Exploitation

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Leaving India - Not closing (yet)

I will be away from a (decent) computer for the next two weeks and a half or so. Do not expect major updates: I am going back to France to see my family and friends. I will be back online in January but I do not know where from yet.

I have not posted half of the pictures I have taken in India. I wish to post them later. I have to talk to you about Bangalore, Mysore, Pondicherry and even Kerala. This delay in publishing should not arm the blog too much since I am already 3 months late...

Stay tuned...

5 Comments:

  • See you soon!!!

    ReB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 PM  

  • I've heard by Da Niko that you'd probably be back around here mid January...

    I can't even tell you how great this news was!!

    Since I see you; take good care of you, and happy -all the end of the year fests package- to you and your family.

    Flo.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:24 PM  

  • I'm waiting for you with a strong feet (de pied ferme)
    Big teuf as soon as you are back.
    Ca va remuer dans les chaumieres!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:39 AM  

  • Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

  • Missing you...

    -Frankie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home