Global Exploitation

Thursday, November 18, 2004

Fascinating discovery of my bathroom

Before entering my bathroom, you will face your first challenge: What switch is the one to activate?

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The answer is not "all of them". See those two bigger switches. One is for water pressure (so you feel less like someone is peeing on you, more like you are having a shower) and the other one is to warm up the water - or is it? Never really understood which one was which.

Now the second challenge is to find a use for this little "showerette" on the side of my toilet seat. After wondering for a while and then asking around I got my answer. I'll let you think about it.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


And without bigger misteries, the shower:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Nothing too fancy about it except that the drain hole is higher than the actual shower floor. So I get to step in a day old smelly water puddle every morning. While I was in HK for 4 days, some three or four fungus spots managed to develop a nice glowy fluorescent green color. Very interesting. Not too appetizing though.

3 Comments:

  • The toilet reminds me of an old poem of yours:

    Here I sit,
    SAme as ever,
    Took a ....
    Pulled the lever etc...


    COOL

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:27 AM  

  • Um...I guess i never quite figured out the water pressure and hot water switch. Maybe that's why i've been having wonderful, low-pressure, cold showers ever since i set foot in chennai!!! Well - at least my drain hole isn't 'higher than the shower floor..


    p.s. as for this old poem of yours - maybe you can entertain us with what came after the ellipses next time we're stuck in another 2-hour commute to work ;)

    By Blogger daffieduck8, at 12:49 AM  

  • Je ne savais pas qu'il fallait sortir de Saint-Cyr pour prendre une douche...
    Angéla

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home