Global Exploitation

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Wicked!

There will be more pictures soon. But while you wait, why not take a peek at (or even participate to) my next big thing: My Wiki. It is a website that lets you edit any page and comment on it. So my colleagues in India can add their own thoughts and you can share too (comments or articles).

The most famous wiki available must be Wikipedia.org which is an online and free-to-edit world knowledge base, really.

So I will keep this blog updated but you will also find some other things (maybe less politically correct, maybe funnier) on my wiki site.

2 Comments:

  • OK MeC!

    ReB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:53 PM  

  • Le truc c'est que les Wiki, ça m'a l'air compliqué à utiliser. Misterr 3.6 en a aussi lancé un sur Xp mais j'y comprends rien et j'ai pas le temps de me former Ternet pour bien utiliser ces trucs... Je reste une internaute de base de chez de base... Mais j'essaierai!

    ReB

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home